Thursday, December 6, 2012

Throwback Thursdays: "I'd like to buy a clue."

If there were ever a time where you wanted to yell your heart out at the screen, the time is now. Soon will you learn why it pays to stay in the know by a simple watch of the news, or reading a freakin' book.

Perhaps you should take a deep breath first to prepare for one of the greatest WTF moments in game show history. How on earth can they get on TV and I can't? (Newsflash: I cannot ride the bus...we're talking major conflict of interest.)

If you are related to the contestants in this clip, please take no offense but really...WTF?

I thought they were going to run out of time in the first segment. As for the second? Well...I feel embarrassed for her...over 20 years later!


(Courtesy: GSN)

No comments:

Post a Comment